Sunday, August 22, 2004

30

I was more hungover this morning than I usually am. Normally after coming off a hard night of drinking, I sleep until 10:00 a.m. and I'm fine. This morning, I woke up at 11:00 a.m., lying on my bed, in my clothes and feeling like shit.

My first thought was that I am now 30, no longer in my 20's, and that I will no longer be able to bounce back after drinking. But then reality set in: I'm only one day older than I was yesterday. The obvious reason for my unusual hangover had to be the three shots (three that I remember), numerous Red Bull vodkas and countless beers.

Anyway, by 2:00 p.m. I was fine and ready to drink again. But I didn't. Deb Mikkelsen told me last night, that now that I am 30, I need to behave more maturely. So I went all day without drinking. This should last a while.

Thanks everyone for the surprise party last night. I still need to go to Christies though.

0 COMMENTS: