Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Taking the plunge...finally

Since I started this blog, there have been a lot of changes in my life. There have been new relationships and a new job. Some of these changes have taken me away from drunken nights in front of the computer.

A couple of months ago, I made, what may have been, the biggest change of my life. It was something I saw coming for a long time but just never committed to it.

I dropped cable TV and got Dish Network.

I now have a dish mounted on top of my condo that allows me to communicate with distant planets as well as watch endless Miami Vice and Magnum P.I. reruns. I also get NBATV so this winter, instead of watching the Timberwolves vs. New Orleans Hornets, I can watch the Celtics take on the Lakers in 1988.

2 COMMENTS:

angie, party of one said...

I have DirecTV and you will be much much happier with any sort of dish than crappy ass cable.
NBA TV kicks serious ass BTW...you even get to see D League games during the summer. SWEET!
Oh yeah, welcome back.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you are alive