Sunday, February 06, 2005

Black History Month - Honoring O.J. Simpson

To celebrate Black History Month, every day (or nearly every day) of February, I will be showcasing a person who I believe is worthy of being honored and praised for his or her talents, bravery and contributions to our country.

O.J. Simpson

Brief Bio

O.J. was a two-time All-American from the University of Southern California and a 1968 Heisman Trophy winner. The Buffalo Bills selected him as the No. 1 player in the 1969 NFL draft. In his 11 year career, he rushed for 11,236 yards, scoring 76 touchdowns.

Why he is being honored
Most black people dream of killing at least one white person. O.J. killed two.

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

I was reading through some of your postings and was about to say "man your racist" until I got to this O.J. one. That was pretty funny. I am a black guy... To be honest with you I feel he did it also. Also thanks for the info on Fowler I was wondering how he got so rich, and just an FYI, The rich drug dealers are not black but white. Drugs where created by white people, someone sold you wrong information.