Saturday, March 11, 2006

Recap of the last few days

I electrocuted myself

Is it possible to be too drunk to safely plug in a cell phone? Apparently, yes. Tuesday night, after an evening of drinking, I attempted to charge my cell phone. I bent down to grab the cord, which I always leave plugged in. Stupid gravity - I lost my balance and fell over; my arm hitting the phone plug-in-thingy. The thingy broke, exposing only the metal prongs that had 3 million gigawatz of electricity flowing through them. Bzzzzzzzz! Damn!!!!


I want to be a video vixen

Thursday night we went to the Bon Jovi concert. Jon announced that they were filming the show for an upcoming video. Sweet! I've always wanted to be in a music video. I was only about a quarter-mile from the stage, so I'm sure I'll be featured quite prominently.




4 COMMENTS:

Solo said...

You went to a Bon Jovi concert? What, were you drunk or something?

Anonymous said...

A quarter mile away? Shit, I should start asking for your autograph now, before you become too famous ;)

Lil Bit said...

Now THAT was a Kodak moment! - an electrocuted Wirthy!
*brrrzzaaaap* LOL

I've missed ya, bud... glad to see ya back around some lately.
Now don't be a stranger, k?
*hug*

Lil Bit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.