Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's 1992 all over again

A few weeks ago I discovered a couple of cable channels that I actually wasn't yet paying for so I added Game Show Network, some Oprah channel, Biography Channel, SOAP.net and - what has to be the best channel ever - VH1 Classic. Never before have I seen so many RATT videos.

SOAP.net is a complete waste of a channel except for "Beverly Hills 90210" reruns. Right now on a very special episode, Steve made Brandon a margarita with about 1 oz of tequila and now he is a full-blown alchoholic.

So now Luke Perry's character is telling Brandon to "lay off the liquid" and have some coffee.

Oh, oh. Now Brandon is behind the wheel and, yup, he done smashed into another vehicle. He is clearly inebriated as he has put down a couple of Ian Ziering's chracter's purple drinks.

Now Brandon's sister had to call her parents and give them the news that their son is in jail. The horror on their faces!

Cool now one of those GEICO commercials with the cavemen!

2 COMMENTS:

angie, party of one said...

OH MY GOD! 90210 is the only redeeming show on that crappy channel! I was glad to find it on DirecTv so I could visit, once again, with my friends from Beverly Hills. Those wacky kids!!!

DaMasta said...

I love those fucking cavemen.