Monday, June 08, 2009

Where the hell is Dyan Cannon?

While flipping through the channels tonight, I came across "Caddyshack II" on the World's Shittiest Movie Channel. I watched 30 seconds of it and then switched to an episode of "Quantum Leap." But before embarking on another time-traveling adventure with Sam Beckett and his hologram buddy, Al, I caught a glimpse of one of "Caddyshack II's" stars, Dyan Cannon. And I got to thinking: Where the hell is Dyan Cannon?

I've watched nearly every LA Lakers playoff game this season and, as much as I can remember, I haven't seen Dyan once. She's normally seated along the baseline, just around the corner from Jack Nicholson. Jack's been there, as has Denzel and Marky Mark; but no Dyan.

Maybe those royalties from "Caddyshack" and that one episode of "The Practice" in 1998 finally dried up and Lakers tickets are no longer in the budget.

1 COMMENTS:

angie, party of one said...

You know what, you're right. I didn't even think about it until you said it but they haven't shown her once. I was thinking maybe she had to move up to the "common folk" seats but they would have shown her while panning the audience.
Maybe she's a Clippers girl now? Second rate career, second rate team?