Thursday, August 19, 2004

T'was the night before work-from-home-Friday

There are few times in my life that I am happier than work-from-home-Friday-eve. I am getting stinking drunk on screwdrivers knowing that I just need to wake up at 6:59 tomorrow morning, roll off my bed, crawl to my desk, turn on the computer and be at work on time.

Sometime around 9:30 - 10:00 a.m., I'll set my instant messenger status to "away" and grab a quick shower.

As for tonight, I'll keep pouring the screwdrivers until I run out of ice. I'm not like all my rich friends with their fancy automatic icemakers. I have to fill up my two ice trays and wait for the water to turn to ice. Unfortunately, my current ice consumption rate is greater than my ice production rate so I will soon run out. If this happens before I pass out, I will just switch to beer.

0 COMMENTS: