Saturday, August 07, 2004

Up the ass

I don't know if you've noticed but lately there's been updates up the ass to Wirthy.com. You got the Wirthyology thing, my senior pictures, articles about this, articles about that, yada yada this, yada yada that. Plus I'm updating this weblog pretty often.

So yeaaaayyyyyy for me!!!! What an f'ing accomplishment!

The Lakers traded Rick Fox to the Celtics.

It's 1:30 in the morning. I'm drunk. I'm typing at a rate of about 10 keys per minute.

By the way, I got some very disturbing news tonight. I can not go into detail now but I am very disappointed by the behavior and actions of some people close to me.

Hey, get this: The obituary posted on my site caused a bunch of people to think that I really died. I heard that some people were really concerned and one person even called a relative of mine. It's good to know that when I really go, about 4 people will care.

My neck itches.




1 COMMENTS:

Tanya Kristine said...

ohmygod...can you still see these comments from your 2004 blogs?

fucking hilarious.

working til 4:30 doesn't seem so painful anymore.