Saturday, December 29, 2007

A guy with Cerebral Palsy on 'To Catch a Predator'

I'm always excited when a fellow disabled guy makes it big. First there was Corky, the retarded kid on "Life Goes On" and now a fellow Cerebral Palsy sufferer is featured on "Dateline NBC: To Catch A Predator".

If you're not familiar with the show, it is a series of hidden camera investigations devoted to busting child sex abusers. Predators are invited to an undercover house and are led to believe they're going to have sex with a minor. Then Dateline correspondent Chris Hansen jumps out of a closet and cock blocks them.

CLICK HERE to watch the video of the crippled guy getting busted.

This guy pretty much walks the same way I do. I feel bad for the guy. It's not easy for us crippleds to get laid. He probably should have just tried for a fat chick. Live and learn.

6 COMMENTS:

BTExpress said...

How can you say you feel sorry for a pervert? What he did is just not right. I don't care if he's handicapped or not.

Wirthy said...

Ok, maybe I should have said I 'almost' feel sorry for him.

BTExpress said...

I know what you mean, but you just put it in a way that didn't sound right. That was my point.

Like 99% of the population, I felt bad seeing how the guy was struggling, but I put that aside when I heard, and saw, what he did. That was the point of my comment.

Happy New Year dude!

Anonymous said...

I saw the clip and he seemed very naive, as though he had no sexual experience. I am not at all condoning sexual activity with a minor, but in this case it was a case of entrapment That was true of many of the cases in that now taken-off-the-air series, for which reasons many of the cases were dropped by prosecturos. NBC was doing public shaming for ratings. One guy killed himself. This disabled guy had a problem that could have been resolved with some counscelling; instead he was shamed in front of the entire nation. That is not the right way to deal with cases like this.

Anonymous said...

ROCKSTAR!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA... "SHE ASKED FOR THE PHOTOS"