Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Night of no drinking

I've been drinking a little too much lately. After getting drunk off of Black Velvet Monday night and waking up Tuesday morning, fully clothed, lying on my bed with all my lights on, I decided I needed a break.

So I was leaving work yesterday with intentions of enjoying a relaxing alcohol-free night at home when my phone rang. It was one of my friends who said he was going to Chuy's. I won't say who but if you had one guess, I'm sure you'd get it. Note to wives: this friend called ME not the other way around.

Anyway my night of no drinking really got derailed. And with Tom Miller coming to town tonight, I doubt I'll get another chance anytime soon.

And I still haven't been able to get this week's Survivor Wirthy out. Maybe today.

0 COMMENTS: