Sunday, June 12, 2005

It is with a heavy (and drunken) heart...

...that I watch my first episode of "MacGyver" after learning of Dana Elcar's (MacGyver's Pete Thornton) death.

This specific episode, "A Prisoner of Conscience," featured Tim Rossovich as "Political Prisoner." He, at some time, played for the Philadelphia Eagles, San Diego Chargers and Houston Oilers. In his stellar acting career, he appeared on "MacGyver" three times.

NFL Hall of Fame member Dick Butkus was also in three "MacGyver" episodes.

Obviously the fine acting was the reason behind this show's success.

Another thing I realized, while getting drunk alone, is that I enjoy $8 champagne as much as I do $4 champagne.

2 COMMENTS:

KOM said...

Hmm. No, I think that's Ron Pearlman.

A Little Bar of Soap said...

You're drinking entirely too much alcohol! DEVIL GET THEE OUT!