Monday, March 10, 2008

When it Comes to Ice, I Don't Fuck Around

When one attains the status in life that I've achieved, it is perfectly normal to flaunt it: I now shop exclusively at Kohl's (Ross' Dress For Less is a distant memory of a poorer time), I am a regular diner at the upscale Outback Steakhouse down the street, I drive a pre-owned model of one of Chevrolet's finer sedans, and I buy gourmet ice.

I can't believe there was a time when I would actually take water and freeze it to make ice. How barbaric!

4 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

The old ways of making ice are truly the best gourmet ways.

The [Cherry] Ride said...

How much does this shit cost?

Mark Z. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark Z. said...

You know, when my wife Bonnie buys ice, she buys shit. But I like to taste my ice, so I by the gourmet stuff.