Wednesday, September 22, 2004

A bottle of red, a bottle of white

Tonight it was just a bottle of red and a couple of beers.

Hi Jeremy Bittner - a new Wirthy.com Weblog fan. Spread the word; my goal of becoming the most famous person from Munich, ND is within reach.

Today - Munich
Tomorrow - Henderson Township (or whatever the hell it is)
Next week - Cavalier County
A Month From Now - North Dakota
Next Year - THE WORLD!!!

And then there will be no stopping me!

I watched a cool movie tonight. It starred the guy who played Pig Vomit in the Howard Stern movie. Can't remember what it was called though. It was a biography about some guy who I can't think of right now. You should see it...it's funny.

15 minutes just went by as I fought a grueling battle with a cricket. The cricket lost.

Hey, Saturday Night Live is on TV right now...makes it feel like a weekend. Enough typing for tonight.

0 COMMENTS: