Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Bugles and tooth paste

Sorry but I've kind of been on a MacGyver kick lately. After watching quite a few episodes over the last week, I've noticed something: every show ends in a very gay way.

So it's about 11:30pm. I just finished a screwdriver which, thanks to a trip to the grocery store, was tonight's drink of choice. I just brushed my teeth, took out the contacts and was off to bed when I got an all-to-familiar craving...one more beer isn't going to hurt anyone. Besides I'd much rather have the crisp taste of a pilsner on my breath than that of Cool Mint Crest as I drift into my nightly coma.

Guess what I found at the grocery store today: Bugles! I used to remember them coming in a box but now they come in a bag - just like chips...fascinating. They made a nice side dish to my dinner entree of peanut butter sandwiches. Damn I'm livin' large!

0 COMMENTS: