Monday, November 14, 2005

Too much information

Warning! This entry may provide too much personal information.

Around 3:00pm today I had a sudden urge from within my intestines. I rushed to the mens room to evacuate the urge. This is where the too much information comes in.

I returned to my office and everything was fine, for about five minutes. Then the urge returned. This time I had even less time to make the journey to the bathroom. Luckily I, again, made it in time.

Clearly I was not well. And these are not the type of symptoms you want when facing a 30-minute commute. Once I felt like I had a half-hour window of safety, I hit the road. It was a nervous drive, but I made it with no problem.



Girlfriend Melissa worked tonight so I was looking forward to a night of solo drinking. I'm not sure what I have - a cold or flu. Which one of those are you supposed to drink with?



So instead of drinking, I spent the night researching my illness on webmd.com. It turns out that I have Tyrosinemia. Symptoms include diarrhea, fever and desire to leave work early.

4 COMMENTS:

aughra said...

You should drink for any ailment.

Except for psorosis. Shouldn't drink for that.

I pooped my pants on the treadmill about six months ago. Luckily the treadmill is in my home.

Mara said...

LMFAO... that sounds terrible..

Oh and btw. I love the picture of the Facts Of Life on the wall there.. very classy.

Tanya Kristine said...

sharting.

can't get any better than that.

Anonymous said...

I love your illustrations! :)