Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tonight it's me and The Hedgehog

Girlfriend and I have been dating for a while now. I thought she knew me pretty well. She knows my fascination with the 80's. She knows I asked my mom to send me my old Atari and that I constantly scan eBay for an original Nintendo. She's seen my iPod filled with nothing but "hair metal."

So last night she says that she has an old Sega Genesis in her closet. 15 months of dating and she finally mentions this?! What's next: "Did I tell you I'm four months pregnant?"

Anyway, tonight I party with Sonic The Hedgehog!



3 COMMENTS:

JuicyA said...

My sister bought her kids some PS2 game that featured all the old Sonic games this Christmas...however, her kids didnt get to play it for a while because we wouldnt stop. God I loved Sonic Spinball!

Blonde said...

I still have my original Collecovision with all of the games. I am trapped in the 80's too.

If your gf eer tells you that she is 4 months pregnant...tell her to keep the kid and you are keeping the Sega Genesis ;).

angie, party of one said...

I have an old Sega Genesis too, it's so great!