Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'd be Mr. Less-than-average

Last night I watched The Fantastic Four. It's a movie about a group of astronauts who gain superpowers after being exposed to cosmic radiation. Each has distinct individual powers:

The Thing: Superhuman strength and endurance. Nearly impregnable, rock-like hide.




Mr. Fantastic: Body can stretch, expand or compress into any shape.




Invisible Girl: Ability to render herself invisible. Projects invisible force fields.




Human Torch: Can control heat energy, enabling him to sheathe his body in an envelope of flame.




My favorite is Thing but I most relate to Mr. Fantastic because, from time to time, a certain part of my body stretches in size, although it's barely noticeable.

1 COMMENTS:

Lila said...

LOL, Blondie!

You're very modest, Wirthy.

I'd be Ms. Fat Thing.