Monday, January 02, 2006

Merry Christmas

I am finally posting what I got for Christmas. I had last week off from work but in all the excitement of sitting on my ass, watching TV, I never got around to it.

Miller Lite Rotating Lamp
I got this from some friends. Every year I seem to get an alcohol-related gift. Last year I got a neon bar light. I think I'm going to put this lamp in my back patio. It says it's for indoor use only but, c'mon, what's the worse that can happen?




The 40-Year-Old Virgin DVD
Girlfriend gave me this. I can really relate to this guy, except I'm only 31.




Wine Bottle Stopper Set
Girlfriend bought me these but I think she really got them for herself. I don't drink wine all that often and, when I do, I usually finish the entire bottle.




Guitar Hero for Playstation 2
In this game you play along with songs, using the guitar controller. You have to match the colored buttons on the fret bar with notes on the screen. Songs get progressively harder and notes come at you quicker, until you get frustrated and throw the guitar at the TV. Girlfriend gave me this.




Executive Desktop Foosball
This was also from girlfriend. Honestly, I predict never playing this. It's already in the closet.




Dirty Minds Game
What could be more "Christmassy" than a dirty game? Girlfriend bought this.




Shirts
Girlfriend gave me two shirts. These will be nice to wear on days I don't want to go work naked.




Desk Calendar
Another gift from girlfriend. Too bad I rarely care what day it is.




Check
Ahh, my favorite gift - a check from my parents. It's the exact same gift they give me every year, but every year it is exactly what I want.

8 COMMENTS:

Pud said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pud said...

You made out like a bandit with the Christmas presents. How about my dog got more presents than I did.

Chuck said...

You got some cool shit...what did you get the girlfriend? Come on, tell us...

Blonde said...

I would love to know what you got the girlfriend, too.

BTW, I got the 40 year old virgin as a gift too and I loved it. That movie has some funny fucking scenes.

Lila said...

Those are some fine gifts. I get lots of toys too.

Anonymous said...

right on .. wow the girlfriend got you a lot of gifts .. too bad you don't like very many of them :P

Wirthy said...

Mercy, I didn't mean to make it sound like I don't like the gifts. I like them all, well, with exception of the foosball game.

Lil Bit said...

Hey that foosball might be fun after 4 or 13 screwdrivers! LOL