Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Drunken Knight Rider thoughts

On the TV show "Knight Rider," why did Michael Knight ever get out of his car?

It seems that he could have stopped all the bad guys without ever leaving the safety of K.I.T.T.'s driver's seat. Yet in every episode he gets out and engages in useless hand-to-hand combat. That's when he gets in trouble.

And why did Michael always have to push a button on the dashboard to enter Super Pursuit Mode? K.I.T.T. could do everything by itself, even drive itself, yet Michael had to physically push this button for the turbo boost. C'mon!

And finally why, at 30 years old, am I still watching Knight Rider?

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

I can tell you why at the age of 30 you still are watching Knight Rider... its only one of the greatest showsto ever hit the air waves

Tanya Kristine said...

well...you still watch macgyver too. that's no rockford files, my friend. or fresh prince.