Friday, July 15, 2005

Drunken Lego Vacation

Hi, I'm Drunken Lego Wirthy. I recently went on a Google Earth sightseeing vacation. Take a look at my pictures below (click to enlarge).



Drunken Lego Wirthy at the White house




At the Stratosphere in Las Vegas




Swimming off the Florida Panhandle




At the South Pole




At the Washington Monument




At Niagara Falls




At the Grand Canyon




At the Sears Tower in Chicago




In Mount St. Helens




At Coors Field in Denver




At the Empire State Building


4 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

simply fabulous vacation!

Randy said...

yoiks! I occasionally dive off of the Florida panhandle (it's close and it's cheap). I'll have to wear a wetsuit made of teflon or kevlar or something if I get over there this year.

Anonymous said...

You were sober when you did this?

seaslover said...

Ummm... you forgot to include the shark and large pool of blood in the swimming in Florida picture ;) - I'm from Florida, therefore I am allowed to joke about sharks and shark attacks. j