Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Today in history

1984 - Reds' Pete Rose collects record 3,053rd career single (vs Phila) . Also collects $5,000 from bet on previous night's Orioles vs. Red Sox game.

1984 -Greatest movie ever, "Purple Rain," opened in the U.S.

1985 - I sit on my ass all night, watching CHIPs and The Love Boat.

1991 -Rocker Jani Lane, (Warrant) marries model Bobbie Brown.

1991 - Bryan Adams’ (Everything I Do) I Do It For You hit #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, up about 90 spots from Warrant's "I Saw Red."

1992 - In a drunken haze, I completely forget that I am enrolled in summer school.

2004 - Rocker Jani Lane eats 12 cheeseburgers.


6 COMMENTS:

True Jersey Girl said...

Whoa, I did not know Janie Lane got so fat and gross. I assume he is no longer married to Bobbi Brown? Unless she is now also fat and gross?

{LyndsD} said...

Wow! Janie Lane... he is also on the fitness show on VH1... Cool facts!

Lila said...

The 80s and 90s were some good times, weren't they? Yeah, I've see Jani Lane on "Celebrity Fit Club" on VH1. He seems like a wreck.

Anonymous said...

Wat to go Jani Lane!! He is sober, bright eyed and ready to go!! *channeling good things for Janie*

Anonymous said...

wow, and i was going to marry him. he just didn't know it. LOL. he used to be so HOT! what happened?!

stories sex taboo stories free said...

There had to be another way. I havent, and my friends sureas hell havent.
nifty stories in arabic language
adult literature sex stories
brother and sister taboo stories
free erotic lesbian sex stories
explicit gay stories
There had to be another way. I havent, and my friends sureas hell havent.