Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Business transaction

About a month ago, I registered a domain name that I thought would have already been registered by a certain local Arizona company. To my surprise, it had not been.

I spent $9, registered the name and contacted the company that I thought would want it. They threatened legal action but I said it would be cheaper for everyone to settle this without involving the courts.

Last night the matter was settled as I gave the domain name to the company in exchange for four Miller Lites and a steak and crab leg dinner at Outback.

What a return on investment!

3 COMMENTS:

Christina said...

I believe this is my new favorite website...as a fake IT administrator, I've got hours of nothing to take care of, but I'll be sure to read as often as possible.

Airelee said...

Mmmm....Outback! How was it? What did it smell/taste/feel like? My jaw's still wired shut so I must live vicariously through others!

Tanya Kristine said...

it might be too late to comment but you are fucking hilarious.

i'll bet you love you.