Monday, April 04, 2005

Regrets, I've had a few

I take pride in the fact that, while I do very little actual work at my job, what I do do (is that right?) I do correctly.

Well, I really f*#ked up today!

When sending out a mass mailing to a car dealership's customers, it is important to put the correct dealership's name on the postcards. My Dodge dealership was not too happy to hear their customers received postcards thanking them for buying a vehicle at the Pontiac dealership across the street.

There's a lesson to be learned here: Don't put me in charge of shit like that.

3 COMMENTS:

Jay said...

Ah, a fellow drinker, I see. Nice to meet another of my own kind. I love you already.

Mrs. Architect said...

That is HILARIOUS! Oops!

P'nut said...

Who are you doing that you didn't get fired for that?