Monday, April 18, 2005

Work From Home Monday?

Yes it is!

I had some high school classmates visiting from out of town this weekend. They fly out this afternoon and I didn't think they would want to get up at 6:00am because I had to go to work. Plus, I really needed to sleep in because we were out late, drinking at a Green Bay Packers reggae bar (Who knew Wisconsin people loved reggae so much?).

I think I irritated one of the guy's girlfriend. I criticized her for not allowing her boyfriend to go to strip clubs. I tried to explain how strippers are people too; they're just regular girls who are trying to put themselves through medical school (or law school - I've heard both) while supporting a $1,200/month drug habit.

Anyway, I don't think I changed her mind at all. Maybe I didn't need to harp on the subject for an hour, but I just really love strippers.

3 COMMENTS:

erl said...

i too do not understand girls who hate strippers. i pseudo like strip clubs, most of the time.

Sara said...

what the heck do you do? just started reading and these 'work from home fridays' and now a 'work from home monday' has got me all sorts of jealous!

Lisa said...

I went to a strip club this weekend. With my best friend and a guy. was interesting. not gross at all. I personally don't care if my guy goes or not. to each his own.