Friday, April 01, 2005

Right now I am:

  • continuously clicking Refresh on CNN.com so I can know immediately when the Pope's condition goes from "deteriorating" to dead. Refresh...Deteriorating...Refresh...
    Deteriorating ...Refresh...Deteriorating...


  • listening to the "Footloose" soundtrack on my iPod. I think Sammy Hagar's "The Girl Gets Around" should have been a bigger hit. That song rocks!


  • cracking my first beer of the day, unless you count the one I had at TGIFridays for lunch, which I don't.


  • schooling some punk from Italy on the finer points of internet checkers.


  • Refresh...Deteriorating...

    1 COMMENTS:

    Mrs. Architect said...

    That is hilarious because i was doing the exact same thing on cnn Friday!! haha

    LOVE the footloose Sountrack. My favorite it I Need A Hero. A close second is Let's Hear It For the Boy.