Friday, April 08, 2005

Where are my hands?


Back in the mid-90's, I briefly worked for a minor league baseball team (very minor league). I got my own baseball card but, to save money, I had to share it with another staffer.

I'm the guy with the tie who appears to be playing pocket pool. I remember not liking the other guy, Mark, very much.

The back of the card says I'm a Public Relations major and that I have a history in the newspaper industry. (For a few months, I worked a couple hours a night in the Grand Forks Herald sports department, typing box scores. I was a media mogul!)

By the way, Mark lives with wife in Crookston, MN and is an avid golfer.

5 COMMENTS:

TK8103 said...

Nice tie!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you were so short!

Anonymous said...

Or is Mark 6 foot 8?

Amy S. Petrik said...

lovely photo

Chick said...

Oh...how funny...you look so unhappy...even though I can't see your hands...

But I have to say...a baseball job is nothing but cool.