Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Heath Ledger's REAL Final Interview (I'm going to hell for this one)

Many media outlets are touting their recent Heath Ledger interviews as the actor's last, but Wirthy.com has obtained the transcript to, what is indeed, Ledger's final interview.

From January 22, 2008, approx. 3:30pm:

EMT (Emergency Medical Technician): "Heath, can you hear me?"

Ledger: No reply

EMT: "Wake up, Heath, wake up!"

Ledger: No reply

EMT: "Damn it! C'mon Heath, are you there?"

Ledger: No reply

10 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

I object to this obviously unrealistic interview! As a former EMT, I can tell you that we would have addressed him as "Mr. Ledger" not Heath.

;)

Mighty Dyckerson said...

That's so like Heath. He was always a man of few words.

Sudiegirl said...

hehehehehehe

My Flock Rocks! said...

Who's Heath Ledger? :)

Jay said...

I thought you were already going to hell for being crippled?

My Flock Rocks! said...

[Health Ledger found dead in his apartment]...did I read that right? "Health Ledger"? I can't just make this shit up!
http://www.wikio.com/article=42561000
Don't worry Wirthy, you won't go to hell...we're already there! :)I'll drink to that!

Wirthy said...

Robot Zombie Vampire:

You are correct about crippleds going to hell. It's much more handicapped accessible down there.

karla said...

You are so obviously in love with Heath.

Anonymous said...

I have looked directly into your eyes....and I see satan!

Lavender Fields said...

speaking as one of the living dead, i hope the lesson is learnt that taking it in the ass turns you deaf