Monday, January 28, 2008

I am SO going to forget all the little people

I was shocked today to see the number of hits my drunken site got. Lately I've been averaging a pathetic 40-50 visitors a day (The number of visitors is pathetic. I'm not saying my visitors are pathetic; although some of you know you are.) But today I'm already over 600.

Are the cool kids finally recognizing me? How is this possible? I'll tell you how: my site was featured on the front page of USA Today!

Ok, ok ... maybe not the front page, but my blog -- specifically my Josh Brolin nose picking entry below -- was mentioned in a USA Today entertainment blog - Celeb photo roundup - the good, the bad, the ugly.

I haven't had this kind of publicity since I was mistaken for a guy from "To Catch A Predator." It's only a matter of time before you see my drunk ass on "Letterman."

You know, ever since I saw him on a 1986 episode of "Highway to Heaven," I knew that Josh Brolin's and my career would be forever intertwined.

6 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

For a split second I thought all of your hits were because I linked to you in a post today that I made in response to your post.

Then I remember I have like 2 readers total.

Pud said...

Oops...sorry. Most those hits were me. My laptop enter button got stuck ;p

Wirthy said...

Pud, why are your laptop keys so sticky?

Christie said...

Lucky you! Now that you're Mr. Popular, are you going to become an ass like other celebrity bloggers?

My Flock Rocks! said...

Okay, I'll fess up...I was a lurker :) And as soon as I get my lazy butt around to it, I'll add you to my blog roll! Thumbs up!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to see how how a cripple gets and opens a beer.