Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Kicking the Bucket

Every second-rate blogger is posting a bucket list -- a list of things to do before you die. Since I would love to be second-rate and I hardly ever come up with my own original ideas, here's a list of things I would like to do before I pass from this world to the eternal flames of hell:

Obtain copies of all four "Iron Eagle" movies. I believe that uniting them will unlock strange and wonderful secrets of the universe.

Locate college roommate and ask for my Technotronic CD back

Learn how to correctly use "who" and "whom"

Get the NBA back on NBC and resurrect this intro song

Write and produce "Godfather IV," where Andy Garcia wages war against MySpace, Friendster and Facebook, giving the Corleone Family control over the lucrative social networking industry.

Explain to the world that the correct saying is "I couldn't care less" not "I could care less."

Meet Heath Ledger

Learn valuable life lesson that, although I can change into a werewolf, it will be much more satisfying to hit the free throws and win the big game as myself.

3 COMMENTS:

My Flock Rocks! said...

Do you know something I don't? Am I gonna kick the bucket?

Effortlessly Average said...

Well, I was gonna publish my own Bucket List, but I'm not sure I can improve to second rate, so I guess I won't be.

Bunny said...

I was carefully reading your list, then got to Meet Heath Ledger and LMFAO! I'm still giggling. I guess we share a nasty sense of humor