Sunday, January 06, 2008

What about apologizing for those eyebrows?

Mother apologizes for ‘Hannah Montana’ hoax

The mother who helped her daughter win a “Hannah Montana” essay contest by making up a story about the girl’s father being killed Iraq says she made a terrible mistake. “I meant no disrespect. I just made a bad decision which I sincerely regret,” Priscilla Ceballos said on the TODAY Show.

But what about those eyebrows? That is what she should be apologizing for! They look like they were drawn on with a brown Crayola marker.

If she doesn't want to be portrayed as an evil person, maybe she should ditch the sinister brows.

UPDATE: I just realized who she reminds me of: Natasha from the Bullwinkle Show.

3 COMMENTS:

Pud said...

OMG ~ she DOES look like Natasha!!

But you know, eyebrow lady wouldn't have to go around making up stories for her daughter if Hannah Montana concert tickets weren't $250 for nose bleed seats. THAT'S JUST RI-GOD-DAMN-DICULOUS!!!!!! I would except that kind of extortion out of Britney Spears, but not Hannah Montana.

Wirthy said...

I tried watching a few minutes of "Hannah Montana" and found it horribly unwatchable. But, being a 33-year-old male, I'm probably not the show's target audience.

Sudiegirl said...

EEEEHHHWWWW!

You're right again!