Friday, August 19, 2005

Return of the drunken post

I have taken some flack lately regarding my lack of drunken posts. So much for a guy trying to sober up a little. But I guess you can't have a web site called mydrunkthoughts.com and not get drunk.

Tonight I spent a couple of hours at my local watering hole. Had some beers and a couple Red Bull-vodkas. I came home and fell asleep for 20 minutes. Girlfriend called. Got second wind. Now I'm up, drinking screwdrivers and watching 80s TV shows.

I just saw MacGyver pick a lock with the tweezer from a Swiss Army Knife.


6 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Hooray, you're back!

Beans said...

Good thing I didnt name my blog after me being drunk, not that that would be a bad thing, now that I think about it...

Anonymous said...

yer good to go.

Mrs. Architect said...

I did notice that your drunk meter hardly ever is above sober. :-) Tweezers from a swiss army knife?? Yeah right! Those things dont do CRAP! They are more worthless than the corkscrew on there.

Wirthy said...

Allison, I post a lot of my entries while at work, and I'm rarely drunk at work.

I'm going to make a conscious effort to start making more drunk posts.

A Little Bar of Soap said...

Vile sin! Devil, get thee OUT!