Monday, August 08, 2005

Today in history

Three of the biggest celebrities of all time were born on this day:

1952 - Robin Quivers, radio/TV personality (Howard Stern's sidekick)



1953 - Donny Most, actor (Ralph Malph-Happy Days)



1959 - Rikki Rockett, drummer (Poison)




1992 - The "Dream Team," which included NBA stars like Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, Larry Bird and Magic Johnson, clinched the gold medal at the Barcelona Summer Olympics. This trend of USA domination would continue forever, like in 2004 when a team composed of megastars like Carlos Boozer and Emeka Okafor managed to win the bronze medal.


3 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

you must be the biggest loser on the plant.

Wirthy said...

I don't know about the entire planet, but I'm the biggest loser that I know.

Anonymous said...

I went to a Poison concert ('cause I got free tickets) a few years ago. The argument "Ricky Rockett is the best drummer in the world" came out of the mouth of the red neck behind me about 30239 times during the concert.