Friday, October 28, 2005

Another Work-From-Home-Friday

Today is the first Work-From-Patio-Friday of the season. It's a perfect 71 degrees right now.

I got drunk last night. Girlfriend Melissa met me at the bar after she got off work. After a few drinks there, we returned to my place. Since the only dinner I had was a few beers and four whiskey-7 UPs, I got the munchies. While waiting for my microwave burrito to cook I poured a can of Pringles into my mouth.

Then I grabbed another beer and hit the recliner. I apparently fell asleep and Melissa took the bottle out of my hand and put it on the table. Then I go through the whole "Hey-why-did-you-do-that?-I-can-finish-it" thing but fell asleep again. I eventually just went to bed.

Nice way to spend an anniversary night, don't you think?

2 COMMENTS:

Stephanie said...

You are so freaking romantic!! Happy anniversary!!

Blonde said...

On my anniversaries, I expect to be drunk as well, but on all fours getting some doggie style love from my man.

You should have given her some lovin'.