Tuesday, October 04, 2005

New look. New name.

You may have noticed a new look and name to this site. Or maybe you haven't. Who knows?

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I started a web site called Wirthy.com. For national security reasons, I had to shut that site down this year. That is all I can really tell you without tracking you down and killing you.

After shutting the site down, I started MyDrunkThoughts.com but I continued to own the name Wirthy.com. I'm sure it's worth hundreds of thousands of dollars so I didn't want to just let it go. I figured eventually I would think of a new use for it.

I never really did.

So, today I am happy to announce the merger of MyDrunkThoughts.com and Wirthy.com. Rumors of financial instability at MyDrunkThoughts.com are just rumors and had nothing to do with the merger. The main reason that I incorporated the Wirthy.com name and made changes to the site is that I had an extraordinary amount of free time at work today.

While the site's official name is now Wirthy.com, you will be able to continue accessing it using MyDrunkThoughts.com as long as I can continue to shell out the $9 annual registration fee.

Thank you and God bless.

7 COMMENTS:

Lila said...

Hey, I like the new look! Congrats on the merger...

Bsoholic said...

Yeah! Also, flashy new drunk-o-meter, very slick!

Lil Bit said...

So, when are ya gonna get drunk & type shit? LOL!

MG said...

nice new graphic!

Anonymous said...

You're so crazzzzzy! Great Blog!

... said...

i agree - i see the type shit part... where's the drunk?

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Torain fusion hair extension remover Slave and busty and blowjob Aol college scholarships Buys mercedes benz cars 1984 rhode island internet dialup crack no cd scrabble 2005 gratuit Errors and ommissions insurance home inspectors Raw divas swimsuits Dr phil mcgraws supplements