Monday, October 10, 2005

Play with mommy, daddy's sleeping!

I am watching game 5 of the Yankees-Angels American League Divisional series. After playing last night in New York, both teams arrived in California around 5:30 this morning. The commentator just said that Angels pitcher Scot Shields only got a couple of hours of sleep because one of his two daughters woke him up and said, "Let's play daddy."

WTF?!?!?!? You'd think that maybe, just maybe, his wife (who I believe is named Jamie) could have made sure daddy wasn't disturbed this morning so he could be well rested for his job which, by the way, brings in $925,000 a year.

3 COMMENTS:

angie, party of one said...

I agree...this is why chicks get beat. Ask Jason Kidd.

Lil Bit said...

LOL!! Patsy, you cracked my ass up!

I have to say... I am no longer interested in baseball this year. The Braves fucked up AGAINNNNN! Grrrrrrr

Chicken said...

You are exactly right... LOL