Friday, October 14, 2005

101 things about me

Little Bit "tagged" me last week. I'm not sure exactly what that means but I think I'm pregnant. Anyway, I guess I am supposed to do this "101 Things About Me" thing. So let's get started.

  1. First of all, I'm hung like a light switch.
  2. My house is connected to two other houses.
  3. I'm pretty sure I graduated 11th in my class. Let me think...there were 16 of us...
  4. I dislike pets and kids.
  5. My car is made by the same company that made my DVD player: Daewoo
  6. Mom says I'm not a loser, but I am.
  7. I drink when I'm sad.
  8. I love 'hair metal.'
  9. If it wasn't for alcohol, I'd consume only 200 calories a day.
  10. I drink when I'm happy.
  11. I make very little money but am overpaid for what I do.
  12. I prefer Sammy Hagar over David Lee Roth.
  13. During college, I worked for a very minor league baseball team.
  14. I absolutely can not stand Dave Matthews.
  15. I have a private office with a sofa and a view of the mountains, but my boss sits in a cubicle.
  16. I once had two $100 bills in my wallet at the same time.
  17. I consider myself funnier than most people.
  18. I hate when people yell at the TV while watching sports.
  19. I drink when I'm thirsty.
  20. My handicap parking permit was a big reason for my popularity in college.
  21. I can wiggle my ears and consider it my only talent.
  22. I envy Jason Bateman's hair.
  23. I consider myself uglier than most people.
  24. I drink when I'm not thirsty.
  25. I only do one thing quickly and I'm not proud of that.
  26. I love Dave Letterman, hate Jay Leno and have no feelings whatsoever about Jimmy Kimmel.
  27. In 1996 I got a BA degree in Communications and still don't know what to do with it.
  28. Spicy food gives me the shits.
  29. My hometown's population: 310
  30. I love beer, vodka and whiskey but hate tequila. I also like champagne and will drink an entire bottle in one sitting.
  31. I once killed a man, just to watch him die.
  32. At nearly 150lbs, I am the heaviest I've ever been.
  33. I hate when people think they are more important than they really are.
  34. I'm banking on a last-minute, death-bed confession to get me into heaven.
  35. I've never voted for a winning president.
  36. I pop antacids like they're M&Ms.
  37. I would rather go to a 'dive' bar than an upscale one.
  38. I love Outback Steakhouse but rarely order steak - always the Alaskan King Crab.
  39. I played the drums in high school.
  40. I don't know where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been.
  41. I get emotional over the movie "Rudy."
  42. I have very few vivid memories of childhood. (Damn alcohol-damaged brain cells!)
  43. I regret quitting piano lessons. Grandma told me I would someday.
  44. I always take the easy way out. Why would any choose the hard way?
  45. I walk with a cane, not because I think it's fashionable, but because it keeps me from tipping over.
  46. I hate when people say "unthaw."
  47. My first car was a 1986 Chrysler LeBaron. It didn't last long.
  48. I never plan on marrying and pray that I'm sterile.
  49. I will usually answer my phone any hour of the day or night.
  50. I hate when parents give kids strange names or choose unorthodox spellings of common names.
  51. I don't think a lap dance should cost more than $10.
  52. I can't swim but love going to the lake.
  53. I don't feel sorry for poor people who have numerous kids. Who the hell told them to have kids?
  54. I've always wanted a Pontiac Fiero.
  55. I've only gone fishing once and am fine with that.
  56. I don't like hockey or women's sports (sorry girls).
  57. I hate reality shows.
  58. I've seen Air Supply live in concert.
  59. I hate reality.
  60. I doubt I will live past 60.
  61. I don't think men should ever wear tank tops or sandals unless at the beach.
  62. I was once arrested for DUI but got it reduced to reckless driving and paid a $500 fine.
  63. I like the sound of ice cubes clinking in a glass, especially if they're swimming in whiskey.
  64. I owned Tiffany's debut album and liked it.
  65. I try to hate all ethnicities equally.
  66. I have two younger brothers and two younger sisters.
  67. I've only smoked pot a couple times and it is the only drug I've ever tried, unless you count alcohol. That, I abuse daily.
  68. I grew up on a farm but know very little about farming.
  69. I hate hip hop music.
  70. I have cerebral palsy and didn't start walking until I was three.
  71. I love Howard Stern, but not sexually.
  72. I work from home every Friday.
  73. I once ran into Wayne Gretzky in a bathroom, when I was drunk.
  74. I believe that Charles Barkley was an all-around better power forward than Karl Malone.
  75. Favorite movie: "The Godfather"
  76. I didn't start really drinking until my senior year in high school, but I haven't looked back since.
  77. I design postcards for a living. Have you ever heard of anyone who does that?
  78. I am at a computer over 10 hours a day.
  79. I used to work "temp" jobs and was once named Temp of the Month and awarded a gift certificate to Olive Garden.
  80. I hate when people use the word "we" when referring to their favorite sports team.
  81. My staple karaoke songs: Billy Joel's "Piano Man" and Afroman's "Because I got high"
  82. I've never ridden a bicycle. (insert sympathy here)
  83. I own a guitar and, in six years, have learned four chords.
  84. I was born in South Dakota but, to make a better living, my parents soon moved all the way to North Dakota.
  85. I hate festivals (beer festivals, chocolate festivals, wine festivals, etc.).
  86. I've had at least three surgeries on my legs.
  87. Favorite band: Motley Crue
  88. I'm younger than most of my friends.
  89. I love TV and subscribe to nearly every movie channel available, pushing my cable bill over $100 a month.
  90. I haven't read a book in years and am pretty sure I forgot how.
  91. I am never without my cell phone. NEVER!
  92. I laugh at people who are injured or killed while hiking. Who the hell told them to go hiking?
  93. When I was younger I liked George Michael's "I want your sex." Does that make me gay?
  94. I am Catholic but rarely go to church. I got burnt out on it as a kid.
  95. I am 31 years old.
  96. I don't like Sundays because it's hard to convince people to go out drinking. I prefer Thursdays.
  97. For most of my life, I've had only one living grandparent.
  98. I smoke an occasional cigar but never cigarettes.
  99. I don't think anyone should ever wear cowboy hats or cowboy boots unless he is a real cowboy.
  100. There's nothing I care about enough to protest over.
  101. I lied about #16 and #31.

So that's that - 101 things about me.

11 COMMENTS:

rebecca marie said...

can i have your cell phone number? please?

best word verification of ever; ppunkg

Chick said...

You got me hooked with this list...

& Rebecca...there is NO such thing as a cool word verification...sorry...but the whole thing makes me want to puke...

But...you know
I really like you if I comment anyway.

Anonymous said...

Can you please explain the term "hung like a light switch?"

angie, party of one said...

I concur with the "we" when talking about sports teams. I always want to scream, "Where is you paycheck with Al Davis' signature black hole asswipe?"

Blonde said...

I hate Dave Matthews too.

Cheers!

Stephanie said...

Great list!! I want your cell phone number too! You like to answer at all hours & I like to make calls at all hours! LOL!!

Quitter said...

Love the list..

Next time I'll bring hot wings!! :D

HappyKap said...

Great list. :-)

Lil Bit said...

Woo hoo! You got it finished!
No, darlin'... you're not pregnant from my tag. I practice safe meming, k? ;)

Light switch? - the wide toggle ones??? LOL!

Thank GOD - somebody else who hates Dave Matthews. He grates my last nerve. LOL

LMAO @ #28, but if I took ya to Outback... would ya share a bloomin' onion w/me?

Ooooo... a drummer. ;)

LOL!!! - You've seen Air Supply! Like TIFFANY?!?!! George Michael? TFF, Fag! *razz* ;)

Postcards? Are you serious??? Send me one - I collect 'em! lol

Get out! YOU hate BEER festivals???But, glad you did this thing while you were tipsy, though... made it even funnier.

Now... I must say - a hottie wearing a "wife beater" & the right kind of cowboy hat driving a Fiero, cranking some hip hop tunes just might make me turn my head! ;)

Thanks for playing! =)




Wiggle your ears for me. I wanna see! lol

Lil Bit said...

Yo. Don't you ever comment to your commenters??? LOL

Wirthy said...

Ok Lil Bit, I'll comment on your comment about if I'm hung like one of those wide toggle light switches. No. I'm more like the smallest light switch in the world.