Friday, October 21, 2005

Gavin Degraw is not horrible

I survived last night's Gavin Degraw concert. It actually wasn't that bad. Although I had only vaguely heard of a couple of his songs, none of them were horrible.

I felt old, as most of the crowd was made up of teenage girls and girls in their low-20s. At one point, Gavin walked through the crowd as he sang. A large group of girls mobbed him, shrieking in excitement. In the back of the group was a young guy, jumping up and down, also shrieking. I had to pull him aside and say: "C'mon, man. What are you doing?"

After the concert, girlfriend and I walked around the state fair. Luckily I wasn't stabbed even once and was only shot at a couple of times.

1 COMMENTS:

Lil Bit said...

Glad ya enjoyed the concert. You're not old, Wirthy... just... uh... seasoned... right? LOL!