Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Desperado

I managed to get a ticket to last night's Eagles concert for free. A friend bought tickets a couple months ago and, somehow, forgot when the show was and had to scramble to find people to go. So I scored a last second invitation.

I can now add the Eagles to my list of "old people" concerts. They are in very elite company with the likes of Air Supply and Chicago. I wonder if Foreigner is coming to town anytime soon.

This show was different than most concerts I attend. There was no pyro, nothing exploded. My eardrums didn't rupture. I didn't see a single fat chick wearing spandex. But the beer tasted the same and I still had to use the bathroom about a dozen times.


The Eagles attract a slightly older crowd.

1 COMMENTS:

Stephanie said...

My mom really likes the Eagles - she would have gone! LOL!!!