Thursday, December 22, 2005

Better to give than to receive HNT

The President of Half-Nekkid Thursday has changed the rules this week. Instead of posting a half-nekkid photo, we are to give gifts to three other HNTers. So here we go:

* ! Libraaaa ! * commented on my previous HNT posting that she wanted a RoboWirthy. So here you go girl. Caution: not for children under 5, as some parts are small, very small.


Click on image to enlarge



Blonde loves T-shirts so much so I am giving her a Wirthy T-shirt to douse with water.





Since Heather lives in Canada, I am giving her a parka and the best Canadian move ever, Strange Brew.



My HNT Archive

16 COMMENTS:

HS said...

hahaha! Those are some great pics! Totally need the parka in the winter and that is a ridiculously good movie too! Thanks :)

The Village Idiot said...

Very clever. Happy HNT

the idiot

Just Brian said...

wow thoughtful gifts. Happy HNT

Wenchy said...

Merry Christmas to you. :)

Blondie... said...

Those are some great gifts!

Happy HNT & Holidays to you too!!

madgirl said...

im jealous of heather :)

happy holidays!

Bella said...

That was cute. I wanna a T-shirt!

HHNT!!!

RKWJ1 said...

Great Pic. I love the christmas card and the past ones. Very Funny.
Later,ROB

Stephanie said...

You are such a giver!! Happy HNT!!

Mama Duck said...

Strange Brew is the best movie ever.

Take off, eh.

Tish said...

*LOL* I love the RoboWirthy! Merry Christmas and Happy HNT!

Lee Ann said...

Love that RoboWirthy...so cute!
Happy HNT!

Bsoholic said...

Yeah I want that T-shirt too! You should sell those, seriously.

Cheers fellow drunk!

Merry HNT

Marie said...

hahaha!!! I love the HNT pic. Those are very cool choices for gifts. Happy HNT!

Lil Bit said...

Fun gifts!!! I know I didn't play & all last week... but where's mine? LOL!!!! j/k ;)

Wirthy said...

lil bit, I almost gave you a gift. I was going to give you a face to go along with your eyes, since that's all we've seen of you.