Saturday, December 03, 2005

Friday recap

Last night I took girlfriend out for a fancy night on the town. That's right - Applebees. Then I did something I've rarely ever done on a Friday: went to a movie. Everyone knows that Friday nights are for going to bars and drinking. Tuesdays make better movie nights.

We went to the Johnny Cash movie, "Walk The Line." There weren't any handicapped parking spaces available so I had to park in a "civilian" space. I am not used to returning to a parking lot and having to wonder where the hell my car is. The movie was pretty good. The part about Cash's first wife divorcing him drove me nuts. There he was, giving her fancy houses, cars and millions of dollars and she nags him for being gone all the time and banging other women. Damn it, woman! Quit your bitching!

By 10:30pm, we finally made it to the bar. I tried my best to move the Drunk Meter up but the three-hour break in my drinking made it difficult. We had a few drinks and then called it a night.

0 COMMENTS: