Saturday, December 31, 2005

Running out of time

2005 is almost over. I have fewer than 12 hours to accomplish my goals for the year.

It's going to be hard because what are the odds that I even run into Lindsay Lohan today? And I am over $50,000 short of 100 grand for the year. That kind of money is going to be tough to make in one afternoon.

I did achieve some of my goals. Unless it happens today, I've again succesfully not knocked anyone up for another year. And I don't hear wedding bells in the near, 12-hour, future.

3 COMMENTS:

Chuck said...

Well congrats on the last two, but can you be totally sure they didn't happen when you're drunk most of the time? lol

Bsoholic said...

LOL! Just don't knock anyone up in the next few hours.

Have a great New Year!

Pud said...

Now that's a good year. Have a Happy New Year!