Tuesday, December 27, 2005

How healthy are screwdrivers?

As sick as I was yesterday, once 3:00pm hit, like clock-work, I started feeling better. I jumped in the shower, lined up a few friends and was at the bar by 3:30.

But since I wasn't 100%, I didn't think it would be a wise to sit in a bar all afternoon/evening, drinking beer. So instead I drank screwdrivers, which, to me, is a health drink.

After a couple hours, my friends had to go so I also left. But as soon as I got home, another friend called, so back to the bar I went. But this time I only stayed for about 5 1/2 hours.

I only had four drinks between 7:00 - midnight so, as the Hangover Meter indicates, I'm not hungover. Plus I didn't get up till after 9:00am. How hungover could I be?

2 COMMENTS:

MG said...

just wanted to say, I love the edited hungover meter....

Lil Bit said...

LOL! Damn, bud... sorry you're under the weather, but if you're only drinkin' screwdrivers, you should be healthier in no time flat. Just think of all the Vitamin C you're getting?! Jeez! *ting* ;)