Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Holy shit! (IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR HNT, SCROLL DOWN)

Holy shit! What a mess! I just spilled a full screwdriver.

It's amazing how much of a mess it made. There's ice, vodka and orange juice everywhere!

So I sopped up the mess with a bath towel and then pulled out the Swiffer. Normally I wait til I'm alone, in bed, to pull out my Swiffer, but this was an emergency.

After about 20 minutes, I had the mess cleaned up. But that's when the real horror hit: that was the last of my vodka! Grrrrrrr!

Ok, it wasn't a huge disaster. I still have plenty of whiskey.

By the way, lately I've been experimenting with "social drinking." But fuck you social drinking. Tonight I dance with my old friend "anti-social problem drinking."

6 COMMENTS:

MamaKBear said...

Oh, that's gotta suck...it's like me spilling my last shot of tequila!!

Which made it safely down my throat btw....yep I'm drinkin' a bit tonight too! Wheee!

Just Brian said...

Damn what a waste.

Bsoholic said...

Spilled your screwdriver? Now that is alcohol abuse.

D'oh!

TLP said...

Well, if you kept your floor as clean as it should be, you coulda licked it up and not wasted it.

Pud said...

Dang! I was hoping to see your half-nekkid self ;p

Chuck said...

Good GOD man...what horror! Did you at least wring out the towel into the glass? You could have saved some of the precious vodka.