Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Billboard Awards

Here are somethings I noticed while watching the 2005 Billboard Music Awards tonight:

Nearly every song released this year is completely unlistenable.

Host LL Cool J can't let anyone say more than three words without interrupting. And he also is unlistenable.

Nobody seems to remember that R. Kelly bangs underage girls.

These horrible hip-hop performances make me actually wish someone would play a country song.

Shit, Carrie Underwood is now singing a country song. Be careful what you wish for.

The public address announcer just referred to Bo Bice as a "hit maker." I am going to need to see some proof of this.

I just saw a commercial for FOX's upcoming show "Skating With Celebrities." If this becomes a hit, I'm giving my TVs to the homeless.

Slash and Maria Carey are on stage. What the hell year is it? 1992?

4 COMMENTS:

Solo said...

You watched the Billboard awards? What, were you drunk or something?

Bsoholic said...

Nearly every song released this year is completely unlistenable So very true!

MG said...

lmao @ solo....

I flipped, saw Green Day "performing" and kept flipping, whew, so glad I made that choice...

BTW....when you gonna do your take on Jennifer Aniston and her topless shot??? ....I can't wait....

HappyKap said...

I was thinking the same thing about R. Kelly. It's like everyone thinks he's the greatest and he honestly creeps me the f--k out.