Friday, December 16, 2005

Somebody likes me

While skimming over the comments left on my most recent Half-Nekkid Thursday entry, I came across this one:

Definately the best HNTs are by you! You are a friggin' genuis...

-Biff_

It doesn't even bother me that, out of the 12 words, 2 of them are misspelled, including 'genius.' Thanks Biff .

Just a couple months ago, I was averaging about 300 visitors each day. But now, due to my own laziness, I'm only getting a little over 200. My goal is to get back over 300. I will do this by spending less time on things like relationships and work and allocating that time to drinking and typing shit.

1 COMMENTS:

rebecca marie said...

the problem with that comment lies not in the fact that the spelling is iffy. rather, in the fact that when i read it, i hear anna nichole smith when i get to the "friggin' genious" part.

why why why is her performance at that awards show permenantly emblazoned on my brain?