Friday, December 23, 2005

No work till next year

Today is my last work-from-home-Friday of the year. Actually it is my last work day of the year. I will be taking the remainder of 2005 off from the hectic world of postcard designing.

I used to treat work-from-home-days more like regular work days. I would be showered, dressed and at my computer by 7:00am. I am still at "work" by 7 but lately I've been getting up at 6:55, falling out of bed and crawling to my couch just in time to punch in. Then I spend the next hour or so fading in and out of consciousness, trying to not drool on my keyboard.



It's noon! I'm officially closing up shop. Time to take a shower and hit the bar.

2 COMMENTS:

DaMasta said...

Merry Frickin' Christmas, Wirthy!!


*mwah*

<3,
DaMasta

Lil Bit said...

Daaaaaaaaaang! Wish I had the rest of the year off. lucky fucker. LOL!