Thursday, December 22, 2005

Hello my old friend

After taking Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off from drinking (Saturday night was very very bad), I welcomed alcohol back into my life last night.

I spent a few hours at my local bar, Chuys, and guess who I saw there...Santa! He asked what I wanted for Christmas but, after a few minutes, I realized that he just wanted me to sit on his lap.

When I got home I had a few 7-7s. Oh, it was good to be drunk again!

While at another bar today, I got the call to go to the Phoenix Coyotes - San Jose Sharks. I'm not a big hockey fan but I am a strip club fan and that often follows hockey games. But tonight we had kids with us and they didn't want to wait in the parking lot. So no titty bar tonight.



5 COMMENTS:

Wenchy said...

So did ya sit on his lap?

MG said...

Just wanted to drop by and say Happy Holidays Wirthy ;) Please....have a drink for me!!!

angie, party of one said...

Don't you hate the plastic bottles of beer they serve at games now? They don't stay cold long enough for me to finish. Maybe I'm just slow.

Wirthy said...

Angie, I actually prefer those plastic bottles to keg beer in a cup. Glass bottled or can beer would be better, but you know they'll never have those at a game.

Lil Bit said...

.....another comment pinging yo way. Just for the sheer hell of it.
Check yo email too, btw.
I sent ya one... or don't you answer those either? *razz* LOL!!