Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie

I just watched the episode of "Late Show with David Letterman" that originally aired February 18th and featured Charlie Sheen as a guest. Below is a transcript of a segment of Dave's interview with Charlie:

Dave: "Your life must be tremendous. Is everything going well for you?"

Charlie: "Everything's going great, yeah. In fact, it's my wife's birthday today."

Dave: "Wonderful, that's very nice. Happy birthday."

Charlie: "Happy birthday, honey. I love you. Sorry I'm not there."

I guess it would have been awkward for Sheen and wife, Denise Richards, to spend her birthday together, since she was preparing to file for divorce 12 days later.

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Had I not seen your comment on my blog, I would have missed your insightful, but hilarious take on the world. I really needed some comic relief today. Thanks and keep up the good work on your blog.

Breanne Gentner said...

Wow, I am super jealous of your weather. Here, it's like 8 months of winter. We do get bloody hot in the summer though! Wait a minute... maybe I'm in hell. It's usually too hot or too cold. Lucky me.