Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Would you like my PIN?

I just received an e-mail that appears to be from ebay thanking me for submitting request information about my account. Hmmm...don't remember doing this, but let's keep reading.

Apparently the ATM PIN number I provided does not match the one in their records and they need me to provide my personal info and my correct PIN. This all seems very legitimate.

A link takes me to a page on groovyshades.com. Now that site looks a little strange (with all the mexican cocksucker stuff) but the page I'm directed to looks and smells like ebay so I'm sure it's ok.

Here we go...

typing...typing...account number...typing...PIN....enter

Hey, someone just took all the money out of my bank account!!!!!

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, one of those turds plopped into my inbox this morning. It kills me that people actually fall for this shit.