Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Sorry Tawny, nobody is waiting for you anymore

DAVID COVERDALE's Ex-Wife Offers Advice On How To Land Rock-Star Boyfriend
(from blabbermouth.net)

ContactMusic.com is reporting that model and actress Tawny Kitaen has useful advice for women hoping to land rocker boyfriends — make them wait for a few months before giving them sex.

Kitaen, whose former beaus and/or husbands include Tommy Lee (MÖTLEY CRÜE), Robbin Crosby (RATT) and David Coverdale (WHITESNAKE), has found that making each man wait is a sure way of keeping them interested.

She tells Blender magazine, "I made David Coverdale wait about three months. I made Tommy Lee wait about four weeks. That's quick for me!

"Look, the way you get these guys is, you don't sleep with them. The girls that give it up quickly are called groupies."

In the same interview, Kitaen reveals that former VAN HALEN frontman David Lee Roth often made her carry his drugs whenever he was travelling.

She tells Blender, "I dated VAN HALEN's manager, and we'd go to the Bahamas with David Lee Roth. If he had to travel with any narcotics, he'd shove it in my bag.

"We'd get in a car and drive David down Sunset Boulevard, looking for hookers, and then he'd bring 'em back to our house while I laid in my bedroom crying. 'I can't believe we have a hooker in the house!'"


Tawny then


Tawny now

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

I bet that chick could give you a permanent stutter.